Tillman Meeting & Event Space
Contact the Tillman House Resource Center if you are looking for a safe meeting space. We have several meeting rooms available for members of the community to choose from:
- Spacious room, great for large or small groups depending on the requested set up.
- Access to full kitchen
- Traditional sanctuary setting
- House sound available upon request
- An open space that also accommodates one-on-one meetings in the “booths” (that resemble old church pews).
- Two Adult Education classrooms complete with individual work-stations
- Two After School Program classrooms built for children
Outdoor Pavilion, Patio or Green Space
- Tillman can accommodate groups outdoors in the pavilion, patio or on any of our wide-open green spaces under the Tall Trees of Georgia.
Use of the Tillman House meeting space is free. All events must be not for profit and submitted for approval. Donations are allowed.
Tillman House meeting space is not available for private parties at this time unless approved as a special circumstance.
The Tillman House also hopes to resume Community Events (i.e. Family Movie Night on the Green) SOON!