RESOURCES FOR SENIORS
The mission of Caring.com is to help seniors and their caregivers make informed decisions about senior care. They offer a variety of resources that can assist seniors and their caregivers in finding the right care options for their specific needs. Click the headers below to find more information about the resource listed.
- Assisted living: Our assisted living resource provides information on what assisted living is, the different types of assisted living facilities available, and what to consider when choosing an assisted living facility.
- Memory care facilities: Our memory care facilities resource provides information on what memory care is, how it differs from other types of senior care, and what to consider when choosing a memory care facility.
- In-home care: Our in-home care resource provides information on what in-home care is, the different types of in-home care available, and what to consider when choosing an in-home care provider.
- Caregivers: Our caregiver resource provides information and resources to support family caregivers, including advice on self-care, managing caregiver stress, and connecting with other caregivers.
- Independent Living: Independent Living Communities, also called retirement communities or senior living communities, are intended for individuals who are in their 50s or older and who can live independently without the need for skilled medical care. This resource features answers to some common questions about independent living to help seniors and their loved ones decide whether it may be a good fit for them, as well as how to find the best available option for them.